About Me

My photo
Well I just loves life and I want to live my life to the fullest. I want to impact my world. Going confidently in the direction of my dreams to live the life I've imagined. Loving people and loving God.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

remedial training

So what have I been up to recently? Nothing much actually...Catching up with friends, looking for temp job and remedial training (RT)!!! Recently, I have promoted to the 'senior' phase for RT...From twice weekly to 3 times a week...Its kinda of sad, but I will persevere and continue to train hard for ippt. On a lighter note, I can use this time to improve my physical stamina and attributes. I failed Standing Broad Jump (SBJ) and chin-ups in the recent ippt. Since then, I have been training hard for chin-ups. However, for SBJ, I have little clue on how to get started. So, I am just doing some squats and tuck-jumps. To me, SBJ is a technique, it needs to be mastered, otherwise its kind of difficult. haha...I will definitely conquer this SBJ mountain of my life!!!

No comments: