About Me

My photo
Well I just loves life and I want to live my life to the fullest. I want to impact my world. Going confidently in the direction of my dreams to live the life I've imagined. Loving people and loving God.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

television ministry


9 months has passed...Yeap, I am in TV Ministry for 9 months already. There are many things that I have learnt in this ministry. Initially, I was overwhelmed by the many equipment and terminologies that were being introduced to me. From an iris guy, I learnt how to adjust brightness, different shots and composition, and how the whole service production works. Then, I moved on crowd shot camera then tracking camera. Though I have done tracking camera for many times, my tracking with zooming shot still have room for improvement. I pray that God will anoint my hand to control the zoom servo better. Haha. I hope that I can learn more and improve my skills to serve God better in the next level. Next up, I hope to try the hand-held camara on stage.

No comments: